Indiana - Palliative Care – (51303)
Indiana – Palliative Care
My client is recruiting a Palliative Care physician to provide care at their Geriatrics and Transitional Care program in Central Indiana. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to step into a well-established program that includes outpatient and inpatient palliative care medicine. Work alongside two seasoned Palliative Care APPs who work 100% in inpatient palliative care medicine.
The office also includes geriatric medicine and transitional care medicine which compliments the palliative care program nicely. This opportunity provides employment with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- The Palliative Care physician is responsible to be the primary collaborative physician for two Palliative Care Inpatient NPs and a NP who serves at the transitional care provider within the outpatient clinic
- The Palliative Care physician will be an alternative collaborative physician for two NPs who focus on geriatric medicine within the outpatient clinic
- Completed fellowship in Palliative Care desired.
- Experience with working with APP’s
- Experience with end of life and chronic illness.
- Compassion for ill patients and families of ill patients
- Experience in inpatient and outpatient palliative care medicine desired.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.