Missouri - Hematology/Oncology – (51275)
Suburban St. Louis, MO – 10 miles from downtown
- Compensation: $350k-$400k salary guarantee for 2 years. Will make $500K plus with RVU production.
- Sign on bonus: $20k; Retention bonus: $20k
- 3 hospitals within 20 miles of each other
- Community Cancer Center is located in between and is a stand-alone Urgent Care and soon to be Surgical Center
Medical Oncology & Hematology position details
BE/BC Medical Oncology physician need in the greater St. Louis Metro – St. Charles area
Located in one of the fastest-growing counties in the area
- Community Cancer Center
- Patient care for general medical oncology and benign hematology
- Existing patient base – full practice with production in the 90th percentile
- Newly remodeled/expanded infusion center
- Reasonable call of 1:6 weekend call
- A well respected, physician led practice model
- Consistently high producing colleagues, substantial community need, and waiting patient panel
- Experienced NP support
- Highly trained, experienced staff
- EHR integrated system-wide: EPIC
- Desirable on-call rotation
- Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans with match program
- Generous perks: Time Off – CME Dollars, and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.