California - Hematology/Oncology – (51250)
North Central California Hematology/Oncology opening
- Join a world-renowned Cancer care provider with over 440 centers across the globe and over 300 in the USA.
- Cancer Center is located 2.5 hours from Sacramento, CA and 3.5 hours from San Francisco, CA
- Outstanding area for outdoors appeal and activities – over 300 days of sunshine per year. Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen is only 45 minutes away.
Practice Opportunity details:
- Multiple locations; two infusion centers total of 22 infusion chairs, two medical oncology clinics in town and on-site lab
- Candidates must be Board Eligible/Certified in Medical Oncology. Hematology board certification a plus but not required.
- No visa sponsorship available
- Two radiation oncology centers in the area.
- Seventeen bed inpatient wing with daily multi-disciplinary rounding
- Over 20,000 medical oncology visits annually
- Over 14,000 infusion visits annually
- Board Certified Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists, Breast Surgical Oncology, Chemotherapy & OCN Certified RN’s
- Joint Venture with group for Radiation Oncology
- Commission on Cancer accreditation with five commendations from the American College of Surgeons
- Patient navigator programs in town
- Oncology Social Worker and Patient Advocate
- Hospitalist program
- Lymphoma Rapid Diagnostic Clinic
- Precision Oncology
- Patient assistance program/fund
- Molecular Tumor Board with Precision Medicine Alliance & Baylor College of Medicine
- Oncology Symposium
- Clinical Trials
- Current Trials:
- Prostate Cancer Breast Cancer Lung Cancer
- Upcoming Trials:
- Colon Cancer Breast Cancer Lung Cancer
Compensation and Benefits:
- Group is offering a very competitive salary depending on experience and credentials (group will discuss with you directly)
- Flexibility to offer a variety of compensation plans to meet your desired plan.
- Student loan incentives available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available
- Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, flexible spending accounts, wellness program with rebates, LTD, STD, Life insurance and 401K with match (max of $4500 annually).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.