Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (51246)
Massachusetts – Advanced Practitioners
Many exciting opportunities exist for well-qualified Advanced Practitioners to fill positions within our hospital owned medical group. The ideal candidate will be a skilled Advanced Practitioner who is very comfortable with a full scope practice. Opportunities exist in Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Neurology, and Psychiatry. We are situated in a beautiful New England community located only 60 miles from Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service.
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
o Market-leading Initial Base Salary
o Productivity Incentive plan
o Retirement savings plan (403b)
o Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
o Malpractice Insurance
• CME allowance/time
• Collegial group practice
• Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
About the area:
• Affordable cost of living
• Well-regarded public and private schools
• Outstanding municipal golf course
• Next door to Mount Wachusett Community College
• Convenient family recreation, sports and shopping
• 60 miles from Boston
• 30 miles from Worcester, the state’s second largest city
• 15 miles from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.