Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (51242)
Massachusetts – Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner
Exciting opportunities exist for an energetic, well-qualified Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner to practice at Heywood Hospital and Athol Hospital. The ideal candidate will be a skilled Emergency Medicine
Provider who is very comfortable with a full scope of Emergency Medicine. We are situated in a beautiful New England community located only 60 miles from Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and customer service.
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
▪ Market-leading compensation
▪ 12 hours shifts(Full-time) Average of 30 hours per week, per month
▪ Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
▪ Malpractice Insurance
▪ CME allowance / time
About the area:
• Affordable cost of living
• Well-regarded public and private schools
• Outstanding municipal golf course
• Next door to Mount Wachusett Community College
• Convenient family recreation, sports and shopping
• 60 miles from Boston
• 30 miles from Worcester, the state’s second largest city
• 15 miles from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
Skill: Emergency Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.