Rhode Island - Family Medicine – (51237)
Location: Rhode Island
Rhode Island – Family Medicine
My client is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in their patients’ communities, they can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, they have brought their singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, they are attracting and cultivating team members who embody their values and are passionate about their mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
They offer their physicians advantages that simply can’t be found in other practices, including:
• Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
• Outpatient responsibilities only.
• Full malpractice coverage.
• Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
• Beautiful centers focused around the community.
• Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
• Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
• Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
Why do they offer all of these benefits? Because they know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and their care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
What are they looking for?
Ideal candidates will be:
• M.D. or D.O. graduates.
• Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
• Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
• Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
• US work authorization
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.