Florida - Internal Medicine – (51211)
North Florida Primary Care Openings
- Rural designated Community Health Center setting
- 5 openings at various sites all within 45 minutes to 1 hour from Gainesville, FL (University of Florida)
- Group is considering Family medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians. Must be BE/BC.
- Average 18-20 patients per day
- EMR is Gensuite
- Group is not offering visa sponsorship currently
- Salary is negotiable ($200,000 and up DOE). Bonus incentives up to $30,000 annually.
- Student loan incentives available
- 31 days of PTO in first year (4 weeks off plus 11 holidays). Group also offers 5 days of CME with $2,000 allowance.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with 5% match, paid malpractice insurance, paid relocation and license dues
- Supervise PAs
- Based on work experience, a new Provider/new Grad will not be asked to supervise for approx. 12-18 months. An experienced Provider would be expected to supervise after approx. 6 months.
- Full-time or part-time candidates are both being considered
- Hours are Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. Some sites have Saturday shifts (8-10 shifs annually)
- No call except by phone.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.