Illinois - Occupational Medicine – (51160)
Quad Cities – Iowa/Illinois – Occupational Medicine
- Established and growing practice
- Iowa license required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Highly experienced clinical team who know the patients well
- Onsite services: complete lab with courier service; X-ray services performed at nearby FP clinic
- Monday through Friday scheduling (with flexibility)
- Time would be split between 3 Quad Cities John Deere Locations and an Outpatient Occ. Health Clinic
- Additional details by request from group
- Average patients/day: 20-22
- No call requirement
- 36 patient care hours/week with 4 hours/week for administrative duties
- Maintaining and promoting strong client focus
- Fostering positive relationships with employers/clients
- MD or DO
- Board Certified (or Board Eligible) in Occupational Medicine
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
Ability to work as a team member
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.