New York - Hematology/Oncology – (51132)
Location: New York
Hematology/Oncology Medical Director – Metro New York State
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to serve as Medical Director
- Competitive base salary offered plus quality & productivity bonuses – to be discussed with employer directly
- Call 1:5
- Lead a team of five physicians and four APPs
- Strong APP support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Outpatient office located on hospital campus
- Strong referral network
- Comprehensive benefits package offered including health, vision, and dental coverage, malpractice with tail, CME time & allowance, PTO, Public Service Loan Repayment, retirement with employer match, and more!
- Located in East Central New York – 90 minutes from Hartford, CT, Utica, and Poughkeepsie, and 3 hours from New York City
- Major airport offered in town with non-stop flights to 18 major US cities
- No visa sponsorship available
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.