Delaware - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (51095)
Ob/Gyn – Southern Delaware
- Employed practice is seeking an BE/BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist for a unique opportunity to join an employed practice within a physician lead professionally managed multispecialty medical group.
- Create your ideal practice in a physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
- The Health System has more than 40 locations throughout the area and is anchored by two award-winning hospitals.
- DaVinci Robot for robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive laparoscopy, robotics, as well as basic GYN procedures
- Level 1 NICU
- Regional MFM located 30 minutes awway for perinatal consultation
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools – elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
*This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.