North Carolina - Physician Assistant – (51073)
Location: North Carolina
Orthopedics-Northwestern North Carolina
- Employed practice seeks Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their Orthopedics team of 2 MD’s and 2 APPs
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm
- Call 1:3 (can take more for more compensation, $200/24 hour period)
- Average of 30 patients/daily
- In-office procedures: X-rays, fracture reductions, casting, and joint injections
- Surgery: total hip, knee, anatomic and revere total shoulder replacements, fracture management, arthroscopy/soft tissue reconstruction, trauma and general hand, foot and ankle surgery
- Daily inpatient rounding
- EMR-Meditech Expanse
- Base salary paid biweekly: $122,000
- Benefits include $25,000 for Sign/on retention paid over 2 years, CME allowance, paid holidays plus 30 PTO days and more!
- 1 hour to Greensboro, 2 hours to Charlotte and 3.5 hours to Knoxville, TN
- 1 hour to Piedmont Triad International Airport
Skill: Surgery – Orthopedic
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.