North Carolina - Internal Medicine – (51040)
Location: North Carolina
Coastal Primary care opening in Northeastern North Carolina
- 100% outpatient position. Group has 1 physician and 3 PA’s on staff. In-house lab, x-ray, billing, stress tests, casting, etc.
- Located in the Albemarle Sound area. 2.5 hours to Raleigh, NC and 50 minutes from Suffolk, VA
- Community Health Center setting
- Looking for an employed primary care physician. Can be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. Must be BE/BC.
- Pediatrics is optional
- Loan forgiveness available with NHSC
- EMR is Allscripts
- Expect to see 20 – 25 patients a day
- Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
- Full benefits including 50% paid medical, dental, vision plus LTD, STD, holidays, paid vacation and CME time.
- Group is able to sponsor J-1 visa candidates under HHS
- 4.5 day work week with half day on Fridays
- Less than a one hour drive to some great beaches
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.