Illinois - Cardiology – (51031)
Illinois – Non-Invasive Cardiology
Client seeks a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist in their continued expansion of their Heart Institute. The 18-member Heart Institute team provides dedicated and unopposed support to the 250+ employed providers of their Medical Group.
Working exclusively in the region’s only designated Heart Hospital, the Heart Institute is the preferred provider of cardiac services in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. As their tenth cardiologist, you will enjoy a busy community-based practice, working in collaboration with cardiac subspecialists of a major academic medical center.
As a teaching hospital, they offer the opportunity to work with medical students and residents. The individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment to the University of Illinois College Of Medicine at Rockford.
• Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
• Generous vacation and CME benefits
• Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
• Professional society dues and association fees
• Interview and relocation expenses
• Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
• Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The area offers superb restaurants, theater, symphony, and museums, along with exceptional golf courses, endless bike trails, and an award-winning park district. Excellent private, parochial, and public-school available.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.