Pennsylvania - Child Psychiatry – (50988)
Pennsylvania – Child Psych
• Behavioral Health facility near Philadelphia is seeking a fellowship-trained child and adolescent psychiatrist.
• The schedule is Monday – Friday and is day shift.
• The new associate will join an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of child & adolescent psychiatrists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, behavior therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or experienced psychiatrist.
• The Behavioral Health facility specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents and young adults who are experiencing acute psychiatric disturbance with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, or other neurodiversities comorbid with either mood, thought, and/or behavioral disorders.
• Competitive compensation/benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.