Indiana - Child Psychiatry – (50984)
Indiana – Child Psych Medical Director
• Hospital is located 1 hour south of Indianapolis
• This position is a full time, employed opportunity for 80% clinical psychiatry & 20% Medical Director duties.
• Monday – Friday schedule; In-Patient setting;
• Child/Adolescent & Adult Case load;
• Clinical duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership, day time call;
• Medical Director duties include: supervision of Medical Staff on day-to-day operations, OPPE/FPPE regulatory compliance, oversight of Tele-psychiatry, and supervision of NPs;
• Generous Base Compensation, Bonus Potential, Medical Director Stipend; Paid Malpractice Insurance; full benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision insurances, matching 401k, PTO, CME, Relocation assistance if moving, employee stock purchase program, commencement bonus.
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.