Pennsylvania - Psychiatry – (50978)
Pennsylvania – Psychiatry
• Hospital near Philadelphia, PA is seeking a board certified psychiatrist to lead a Crisis Response Center (CRC) in the role of Medical Director.
• The CRC provides assessments, treatments and referrals for adults 24/7.
• The new associate will work with a cohesive multidisciplinary team of behavioral healthcare professionals comprised of psychiatrists, registered nurses, masters-prepared counselors and mental health technicians who serve as an access point for individuals and their families who may be in crisis and are seeking help.
• The position offers flexibility with minimal call requirements by phone only.
• Psychiatric ER and triage experience is preferred.
• Located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, the region offers a plethora of recreational activities allowing for a professional career and a fulfilling personal lifestyle while in close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC and beaches of New Jersey.
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.