Illinois - Nurse Practitioner – (50974)
Illinois – psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
• Behavioral Health System is seeking a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to work primarily in an In-Patient setting, due to growth. Flexibility to do some work in PHP would be a plus.
• Child/Adolescent case load, ages 4-17.
• At least 1 year of practice experience as a PMHNP serving C/A population is required.
• Call coverage 1 night/week (telephonic) & 1 weekend/mo is included in base compensation. Can do extra weekends for additional pay.
• Duties include: psych evaluations, medication management, treatment team participation/planning.
• Case load varies 10-20.
• Compensation package includes Base Compensation, Bonus Potential, Paid Malpractice Insurance, medical, dental, vision insurances, matching 401k, PTO, CME, relocation assistance if moving, employee stock purchase program, commencement bonus. College community located 2 hrs south of Chicago
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.