Maryland - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (50899)
Pulmonary Critical care Opportunity in Southeastern (Coastal) Maryland
- Hospital is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join them.
- This is a Hospital employed opportunity.
- It is a hybrid type of position where a lot of this is driven by the Office side of the business. Will work in clinic most of the time and go to hospital to do bronchs. They said you will work in the clinic 8 to 12 days per month.
- Will also work as an intensivist 1-2 weekends a month. For this you will be working in Hospital Friday Saturday and Sunday, 10-12 hour shifts. Will work a 4 day week in clinic and after your intensivist shifts you will have a few days off before rotating back into clinic.
- Hospital has a virtual service to take first call. Will only be called into hospital if something needs to be done immediately that the virtual oncall system can’t handle.
- They also do have a sleep lab, but it is covered now. If you have done a sleep fellowship then they could have you do some shifts here as well as a bonus.
- Will be offered a Guaranteed base salary based on MGMA, plus other options to make additional money.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Will also receive a sign on bonus broken up into two parts. You will receive half when you sign and half when you start.
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.