Massachusetts - Psychiatry – (50852)
Massachusetts – Psychiatry
• Multispecialty employed physician group looking for a Full-Time psychiatrist to assume the role of Chief of Psychiatric and Consultation Service, working with other clinicians in the hospital and community setting.
• New role within group that is intended to combine inpatient and ED coverage needs with the development of an outpatient practice.
• Estimated split is 50/50 but this is a unique opportunity to help develop the practice depending on identified need within the community and clinician’s area of interest.
• The physician will work with other providers within the community to provide services to a large primary care base.
• The Hospital is a 200+ bed community hospital that has achieved Magnet Status x4 years.
• Located just north of Boston, MA, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city, and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.