Massachusetts - Hematology – (50851)
Massachusetts – Hematology
• My client is seeking a board-certified Hematologist with an interest in benign and malignant blood diseases.
• This is a full-time clinical position involving specialty care of patients with hematologic disorders, as well as providing inpatient hematology consultation to medical and surgical services.
• The successful candidate will also participate in a FACT accredited autologous stem cell transplant program. The ability to collaborate with consultants in Transfusion Medicine, Hematopathology and Laboratory Hematology is essential.
• Opportunities to engage in teaching house officers and fellows are available. As a primary teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, academic appointment commensurate with level of expertise and interest is possible.
• There are close affiliations with cancer programs at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire and Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
• They offer autologous stem cell transplantation for the treatment of hematologic malignancies, clinical trials, an active therapeutic apheresis program, radiation oncology and interventional oncology treatment of many solid tumors. They are a main member of SWOG, NRG and CIBMTR.
The Health System:
• Their main campus is a 317-bed tertiary care facility, outpatient clinic and Level I trauma center. It is a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 500 physicians. They have a free-standing cancer center with state-of-the-art infusion, radiation oncology, and outpatient surgical services. Located just north of Boston, MA, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city, and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.