Tennessee - Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine – (50839)
Pediatric Pulmonology – Northeastern Tennessee
- Department of Pediatrics seeks two full-time Pediatric Pulmonologists to develop the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology
- The goal of the Division will be to offer a comprehensive range of services for the region including inpatient and outpatient care.
- Support of the NICU, PICU and developing Pediatric Trauma Center will provide a full spectrum of care opportunities.
- Academic rank and tenure will be determined by qualifications and experience.
- Mid-career providers and trainees are encouraged to apply.
- These positions offer competitive salary, work-life balance and the benefits of an academic community
- Only children’s hospital in the region
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Part of the Children’s Miracle Network of hospitals
- 10-private-room Pediatric ICU
- 39-bed Level III NICU
- 100% pediatric pulmonology opportunity
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Protected time for research and education
- Sleep study opportunities
- Faculty position with opportunity for professional development (MBA, MPH)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.