Virginia - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (50827)
OB Hospitalist – Southwestern Virginia
- Seeking an experienced board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist for a Women’s Health program. This location is anticipating more than 300 deliveries this year.
- The OB Hospitalist team is made up of talented-caring providers who work in unison between three facilities
Job responsibilities include:
- Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
- OB Triage
- Manage OB emergencies
- Coverage on the post-partum floor
- Provide Emergency Department consults
- Must be BC/BE
- 15 Shifts per month
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentives for extra shifts worked
- Signing incentive
- CME allowance
- Performance bonus
- Retirement plans
- Full benefits – Health/Dental/Vision
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.