Georgia - Internal Medicine – (50787)
IM Faculty – Metro Georgia
Seeking an internal medicine faculty member to support the internal medicine program.
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Responsibilities (.5 FTE inpatient/ .5 FTE outpatient)
- Participation in scholarly activities, which may include peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.