Missouri - Emergency Medicine – (50732)
Missouri – Emergency Medicine
• Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Residency trained physician
• Join a team of experienced physicians caring for level II trauma center, 50,000 visits annually
• Clinical teaching resident doctors as well as medical students
• Work in a friendly and collegial environment with an emphasis on quality patient care
• 9 hour and 10 hour shift model with flexible scheduling
• Enjoy a fully integrated healthcare delivery system with large primary care and multi-specialty medical staff
• Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
• FREE, expert advice from a specialized support team to reduce your student loans
• New, near-site, state-of-the art day care/learning center is available exclusively for children of health system employees
About the Health System:
• Located in the southwest corner of the state, they are a physician-led, locally owned, not-for-profit health system and well-recognized as the region’s epicenter for quality healthcare.
• Their three-hospital system provides comprehensive healthcare and behavioral services to a service area of 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
• As a teaching hospital, they also provide medical students and resident doctors the opportunity to study with their high-caliber physicians. They are continually expanding and searching for talented, qualified professionals to join their organization
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.