West Virginia - Internal Medicine – (50715)
Location: West Virginia
Nocturnist – West Virginia
- 7 on/7 off or 14 on/14 off schedule – 183 shifts per year
- Extra shifts are available with premium pay for those shifts
- Academic program with local Internal Medicine residency program in-house
- Procedures are required for nocturnist position – Central lines, intubations, and basic vent management
- 2 Nocturnists at night, as well as an APP, a senior resident, and a resident
- A very competitive salary/shift rate is offered depending on experience and background. Hospital will discuss with candidates
- Comprehensive benefits package including retirement, Relocation expenses, Signing bonus, Malpractice insurance, $5,000 CME allowance, and Loan Repayment
- H1-B visa sponsorship – cap exempt
- Ideal candidate will be available to start in 90-120 days
- Located 90 minutes from Charleston, 2 hours from Columbus, OH, 2 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh, and 3 hours from Cincinnati
- Regional airport in town with flights to Charlotte, NC and Tampa, FL – International Airport with flights to 43 major cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.