Illinois - Internal Medicine – (50712)
Central Illinois health system is seeking an additional BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Nocturnist Physician to join our Hospitalist team. We are looking for an experienced Nocturinst for this position so no new graduates will be considered for this position.
Practice Details Include:
- Medical Center is a 221-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Open ICU with 12 licensed ICU beds
- Modern, State-of-the-Art facility
- Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative health system
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
About the health system:
Based in Central Illinois, The organization is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the local College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. System is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. System’s Foundation Hospital and local Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Foundation Hospital ranks as one of America’s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades®.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.