Missouri - Cardiology – (50707)
Missouri – Interventional Cardiology
- My client is hiring two Interventional Cardiologist
- Provider will cover 90% inpatient/10% outpatient
- No structural cases at this time
- Join two interventional and two non-interventional cardiologists
- Call – 1:3 stemi call, 1:4 general call
- Mon-Fri. 8am – 4:30pm
- Practice support – 1 APP, 2 MA, Office Lead
- Compensation package – Total reward package valued at over $650,000/year.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, 457b plan. Front loaded PTO of 7.2 weeks per year (prorated)
- From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.