Indiana - Family Medicine – (50688)
Northern Indiana – Nocturnist
Client located in Northern Indiana is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join their growing Hospitalist program.
They are a physician led and provider friendly organization which affords abundant opportunities for leadership, teaching, professional development and quality improvement work. Their Hospitalist team is comprised of physicians who are focused on delivering high-quality, evidence-based care and who take pride in the exceptional teamwork and collegiality that exists among team members.
• Seeking like-minded physicians who have the desire and passion to be part of building and expanding a hospitalist program.
• Schedule is based on the one week on/off model with added flexibility.
• Manage inpatient service including medicine consults, admissions and discharges.
• Teaching and research opportunities available.
• The position allows for excellent work-life balance.
• Great opportunity to work for an independent health care organization nationally recognized for quality and excellence!
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Night Shifts
• Must be very collegial and friendly with excellent communication skills
• Ability to provide high quality patient care
• Team oriented, positive, and patient centered
• Demonstrated our Core Behaviors – Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust and Respect
Compensation & Benefits:
• Lucrative compensation package including health, dental, disability, life, & retirement plans
• Generous forgivable loan assistance program
• CME & Relocation stipend
• Sign on bonus
• This is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! They are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary’s College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. The community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.