Connecticut - Infectious Disease – (50671)
Infectious Disease Opportunity in Central CT
- Group in Central CT is looking for a BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician to join them.
- Inpatient consultations at two medical centers.
- Outpatient consultation including outpatient HIV and Hepatitis C patient treatment
- Will Assist with Antimicrobial Stewardship program. Assist with activities of infection control and the hospital epidemiology programs
- System-wide collaboration with over 20 ID physician colleagues
- Post graduate medical education for Fellows, Residents as well as medical students
- Appointment to the University of Connecticut School of Medicine at the Assistant Professor level
- Shared call with other ID physicians
- Will be offered an excellent starting salary to be discussed with the group.
- 50K sign on bonus.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.