Texas - Gastroenterology – (50576)
Texas – Gastroenterology
• From newborns to grandparents, my client has the staff and physicians to care for the entire family. They specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. They also provide expert nutritional information to help treat various symptoms
• Schedule is generally Mon-Friday, 8-5pm
• Some call required
• 15 patients per half day
• Procedures (Upper GI, colonoscopies, ERCP, advanced procedures) Referrals and consults
• Currently 2 physicians, 1 NP, 2 CMAs, and 1 scheduler
• Compensation: Base salary depending on experience + RVU + extra pay for supervision of APPs + $2500 annually for CME, Board certification exam fees, DEA registration, Texas license fees, malpractice coverage, and dues for one professional association
• Academically affiliated
• Northwestern Texas
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.