Illinois - Orthopedic Surgery – (50575)
Illinois – Orthopedic Hand Surgery
My client is actively recruiting a second Hand Surgeon to join our their team. The ideal candidate should be fellowship trained, board eligible or board certified and collegial. This physician will join four other orthopedic surgeons, two PAs and one nurse practitioner providing high-quality care to their patients and continued growth for the department and organization.
• Busy practice
• No less than 1:5 call
• Brand new three-story Orthopedic and Spine facility
• Large state-of-the-art OR suites
• Same day walk-in clinic
• On site hand therapy
• Built-in referral group of primary care physicians
• EPIC EMR
• Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
• Worked RVU production bonus on top of base pay
• Commencement Bonus
• Loan Repayment Options
• CME and Professional Association Dues
• Paid Malpractice
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Lower cost of living than in the suburbs of Chicago
• Tight-knit community of people with a variety of family-friendly events
• Community values family, education, arts, culture, and history
• Scenic routes and less congested traffic than in major cities
• Educational opportunities from pre-school through college
• Less than one hour from two major international airports (Midway & O’Hare)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.