Georgia - Internal Medicine – (50534)
Outpatient Primary Care – Northwestern Georgia
- Join an employed practice with an immediate patient base
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Family Medicine
- Income potential up to $300,000
- Internal Medicine residency program opened in July of 2020 and Family Medicine residency began in July of 2021. Medical students across the state rotate through Medical Center
- 2 locations available – One site 20 minutes from hospital in mountain community & the other would allow a spouse/significant other to work in Atlanta and physician would commute 30 minutes to clinic
- Infants are not seen in these locations
- 24/7 daycare is being built for physicians’ children (completion date is still unknown)
- H1-B visa sponsorship offered. Academic tied and not-for-profit.
- Benefits include: Paid malpractice with tail, 5 days CME, full medical benefits, employment benefits up to $75k, relocation up to $15k, fellowship stipend, and more!
- Loan repayment negotiable
- Located 30 minutes from Chattanooga, 90 minutes from Atlanta, and 2 1/2 hours from Nashville and Huntsville
- Major International Airport 30 minutes away with non-stop flights to 10 major US cities – 90 minutes from International Airport
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.