Alabama - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – (50532)
Alabama – CRNA
• Level 2 trauma center with high acuity seeks additional Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA’s) to join their well established, hospital-employed group.
• This position offers flexible scheduling, no weekends or holidays, and dedicated anesthesia technicians to assist with room turnover.
• They are a 420-bed community hospital serving a population of 600,000+ as the area’s regional trauma center.
• They are located an easy drive to Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches.
• Rotating shifts
• Extra compensation for call
• Cases performed include Orthopedic, OB, Urology, Neuro, GI, Cardiothoracic, Cath Lab, and General
• Procedures to include spinals
• Management of patients pre-operatively, intra-operatively, and post-operatively under supervison of staff anestheiologist
• Practice at a single location, no travel required
• Paid interviewing expenses
• Commencement/relocation payment
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to dental/
• health insurance, malpractice, vacation, CME, and retirement
• Allowance for the maintenance of licensing and professional fees
• Generous Earned Time Off starting in first year of practice
• 12 free CEU’s per year
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.