California - Pediatric – (50529)
California – Pediatrics
• Outpatient only
• Compensation starting around $200K
• Call schedule: One week every six months
• They have an active outside referral program, which includes long-standing arrangements with many local specialty care providers, ranging from oncologists, cardiologists, and neurologists to orthopedists, dermatologists, immunologists and more.
• They strive to provide high quality, affordable health care for underserved populations, who are confronted with barriers to accessing care.
• They are committed to providing quality health care services, emphasizing prevention, wellness, health education, and disease management, which improve community health outcomes.
• In partnership with other organizations, they are dedicated to administering professional and compassionate health homes that serve the needs of low-income, multi-ethnic populations throughout the greater northern California area, particularly immigrant communities, including Slavic and others.
• Medical: Two options with Kaiser or Western Health Advantage
• HRA Plan: Company funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help pay for out-of-pocket costs related to medical coverage
• FSA Plans: Elica offers 2 options for Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
• Dental: Kansas City Life DPPO
• Vision: VSP Choice Network
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company paid
• Supplemental Life and AD&D options
• Sick time, Vacation and Paid Holidays.
• 403B retirement savings account with up to 4% employer matching contribution and 100% immediate vesting.
• Employee Assistance Plan with five (5) free counseling visits, financial services, legal services, and a plethora of online resources.
• Tuition Reimbursement program and CME/CEU program.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.