Maryland - Neurosurgery – (50479)
Neurosurgery – Southeastern Maryland
- Employed practice is seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon for adult neurosurgery care
- Candidate must meet the qualifications to participate in general neurosurgery and trauma call (with PA First Assist)
- Covering outpatient ambulatory neurosurgery practice.
- Rapidly growing referral base
- Special Skills: Must be specialized in neurosurgical treatment of the entire spectrum of spine disorders and possess the ability to provide care for traumatic brain injuries and life-threatening neurosurgical emergencies that meets the Level III Trauma Designation Criteria. Experience in minimally invasive techniques in spine surgery is preferred.
- Teaching of General Surgery Residents and Research Opportunities
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools – elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.