Maryland - Child Psychiatry – (50474)
Child Psychiatry Medical Director – Southeastern Maryland
- Seeking a full-time psychiatrist to provide psychiatric services and administrative support to the C&A inpatient acute care unit.
- In addition, this position would have oversight of our adolescent partial hospitalization program – as well as oversight of the C&A psychiatric consult program in the emergency department.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be in a leadership role to support the operational & programmatic development of this important service.
- Current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire.
- Board certification in child and adolescent psychiatry and active DEA license
- Minimum of 8 years in the management and direction of clinical programs for the child and adolescent population. Experience in developing and operating a new C&A unit highly desirable.
- Experience working with an electronic medical record system – EPIC preferred.
- Ability to meet all deadlines, respond promptly and professionally to organizational and clinical issues and manage multiple priorities
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.