Indiana - Urology – (50449)
seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a well-established hospital-employed urology group.
Details of position:
- 1:3 Call
- General urologic practice, including robotic surgery
- Collaborative, supportive team of physicians, advanced practice providers, and practice support staff
- Clinic with large procedure rooms attached to hospital
- OR block times available
- New grads welcome to apply!
A position with Health Medical Group offers a nice work- life balance in a progressive, family- oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives: Medical Education Debt assistance, Commencement Bonus and Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/ Disability Package
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.