Idaho - Internal Medicine – (50445)
Internal Medicine position in South Central Idaho
- Hospital employed position outpatient Internal Medicine
- Base salary is guaranteed in $300,000 range plus WRVU bonus incentives ($66-$69 per WRVU). Doctors average 4,000 – 6,000 RVU’s per year.
- Located in South Central Idaho 2.5 hours from Boise, ID and Salt Lake City, UT
- Hospital has two other community IM doctors that rotate on inpatient coverage and have one other recruit likely to fill a full-time inpatient role.
- CEO has indicated there will be inpatient work available if you want to continue seeing inpatients (will be additional pay and depending on scheduling needs)
- 25 bed critical access hospital with 1 ICU bed and 3 isolation/covid rooms
- Hospital is willing to sponsor a J-1 visa holder interested in a long-term commitment
- Hospital qualifies for loan repayment through the NHSC (tax-free loan assistance)
- Negotiable Sign-on and retention bonus plus paid relocation, malpractice insurance and full benefits and retirement package
- Reason for opening: recent retirement of a long-time physician in the community
- Must be Board Eligible/Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.