Indiana - Gastroenterology – (50444)
seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join busy hospital-employed group practice. All new or updated equipment and facilities. ERCP and EUS a plus but not required.
What you can expect:
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Efficient patient flow in endoscopy center
- Advanced GI proceduralist within network
- Dedicated clinic and endoscopy staff
- Inpatient rounding/consults at one hospital only!
- Strong hospitalist and other subspecialty support, including a closed ICU with intensivists
- Robust employed primary care network referral base
This position includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Education loan assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Moving allowance
- Friendly malpractice climate due to state tort reform
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.