Indiana - Infectious Disease – (50439)
seeking fellowship trained BC/BE Infectious Disease physician (MD/DO) to join an established practice of 3 ID physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Practitioners.
The applicant should be a patient-centered physician with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, who is motivated to work collaboratively to expand an already thriving, well established practice.
- Call 1:4 nights and 1: 4 weekends
- Responsibilities include direct ID consultation and management in adult inpatient and outpatient settings, as well as organizational support in Infectious Disease issues
- Opportunities include but are not limited to general infectious disease, HIV/AIDS, as well as support of cardiovascular, orthopedics, oncology, and heart failure service lines, including ECMO and cardiac transplant
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement & Vacation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.