Illinois - Psychiatry – (50415)
Psychiatrist – Metro East Illinois
Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
- Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- IL Medical Doctor license preferred
- Board Certified in Psychiatry or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Proficient
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.