California - Family Medicine – (50353)
South Los Angeles
10 miles to Torrance
15 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
15 miles to downtown Los Angeles
Join a Community Health Center with a Multidisciplinary Team approach serving South Los Angeles with 10 PCP Providers, 6 Psychiatrists, 6 Therapists and 4 Dentists as they grow.
The group is looking for responsible Family Practice Physicians to join a non-profit Community Care Clinic.
- Clinic hours are from 8:30 AM to 6 PM Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 9 AM – 3 PM.
- This is a Full-Time position, candidates may be asked to work 1-2 weekends per month.
- At least 6 months experience with Pediatrics
- CHDP approved for all ages preferred
- Spanish is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentially
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Competitive compensation and full-time benefits which include:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- $10k increase in starting pay if Spanish speaking with $20k bonus after 6 months.
- 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for employees plus family
- Vision Plan
- Up to 20 days paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Professional license renewal fees
- Malpractice insurance
- May be eligible for CA government programs that provide student loan forgiveness/loan repayment available to non-profits organization employees
- NHSC loan repayment options
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.