South Carolina - Hematology/Oncology – (50279)
Location: South Carolina
South Carolina – Hematology Oncology
Client is recruiting another Hem/Onc due to patient need and expansion. They currently have 2 oncologists and are looking for a 3rd and ultimately a 4th. The goal is to have 4 full time providers in the group.
Candidate Parameters: Fellowship trained and board certified/eligible in hematology/oncology. 2022 candidates accepted as well as those currently practicing. J1 and H1B candidates accepted.
• Full time position – Monday thru Friday
• 36 Patient Contact Hours – 4 Admin Hours/week
• 1 Hour – New Patient Visits; 30/45 Minutes – Follow Up
• 1:3 Call – Consult Only Service – No Admissions (Goal is to be 1:4 ultimately.) Taken in 1-week blocks
• Rounding the physicians typically have ___ in the hospital. Consults and rounding a done by the physician on call.
• Built in 2021
• Hem/Onc Clinic and Infusion Center
• Patient Navigator – Hired in 2021
• Palliative Services on campus/in house
• Duke Tumor Board Participation
• Duke has a fast-track process for the patients that allow them to be seen/treated at MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina)
• Clinical Trials are Coming – 15-28 month once accredited
• Base Salary (Typically MGMA Median) Plus WRVU Bonuses
• MGMA Median – $481,250 (Overall) and $530,187 (Southern)
o Production Bonuses are available based on WRVU – Calculated on an Annual
• Contract Length – 3 Year Term
• $30,000-$35,000 Signing Bonus (Paid after 30 days of employment)/Relocation Stipend
• Paid Time Off – 22 Days
• CME Time Off – 5 Days
• CME Stipend – $3,000/year
• Student Loan Repayment (if applicable based on amount)
• Retirement Plans: 401K and/or 403B, 401K matching, Voluntary 403B, 457B – 457B w/ matching
• Paid Malpractice and Tail (Upon Departure)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Cancer, Accident, Critical Care & Recovery Insurance (AFLAC)
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.