Georgia - Family Medicine – (50246)
Primary Care Practice:
• Join a Physician friendly and transparent Practice located on the South Carolina side of the Georgia/South Carolina border near Augusta
• Outpatient Practice working a 40+ hour work week Monday through Friday.
• An average of 25-30 patients per day
• 4.5 day work week
o The hours of the Practice are 8:00am – 5:00pm M-Th and 8:00 am- 12:00 PM F
• The Primary Care candidate will be expected to share outpatient call with other physician providers for patients in their Primary Care group. The Primary Care candidate is not expected to provide call coverage for Emergency Departments or inpatient treatment facilities.
• Procedures include joint injections, minor dermatology and office based procedures
• Full sub-specialty support at the University Hospital
• Mid-level support includes CMA, NP, PA and Clinical Leads
• EMR is Epic with exceptional training for the highest amount of efficiency
• Candidates need to be either Board Eligible or Board Certified in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped
• Candidates with Fellowship training will be considered
• American medical graduates as well as International medical graduates will be considered
• Candidates who require visa sponsorship will be considered (must consider filing criteria)
• 2 hours to Atlanta and Savannah, GA
• With a multitude of cultural, educational and outdoor activities from which to choose, this is the perfect location for those people looking for a change of pace – of Southern hospitality coupled with a metro flair.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.