Georgia - Dermatology – (50228)
Georgia – Dermatology
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty group. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About the Dermatology Clinic:
• Seeking a BC/BE Medical/Surgical Dermatologist
• Join two supportive & collegial established partners
• New office space with spacious exam and procedure rooms; one location; no long commutes to the office
• Harbin offers the autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Enjoy a 1 or 2 year track to ownership.
• Focus on practicing medicine while all administrative, practice management, payer contracts, in-house marketing and social media are managed in-house
• High physician retention rate
• Enjoy full benefits, relocation bonus, CME allowance
About Northwest GA
• The quality of life in NWGA is perfectly suited for doctors and families who don’t want to live in a metro area, but do want top tier healthcare, education, and superior lifestyle amenities.
• Out of the Atlanta market and traffic, NWGA is a micropolitan area with abundant outdoor fun, vibrant cities, diverse cultural offerings and easy access to major metropolitan cities – Atlanta, Chattanooga and Birmingham. Smithsonian-affiliated museums, renowned cycling trails, hiking, recreational lakes & rivers, 63-court tennis center & more.
• Award winning public, private and higher-education academic options
• including Darlington, an international boarding school, & the world-renowned Berry College, the largest land-mass college in the world.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.