Montana - Cardiology – (50221)
Montana – Interventional Cardiology
• As an Interventional Cardiologist within the Medical Group – you’ll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
• You will practice at their Heart & Vascular Specialty Care Clinic
• You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
• You will work in a well established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
• You would provide Interventional Cardiology care to a wide range of patients.
• You will be able to practice both outpatient as well as inpatient / hospital call services.
• You would work closely with their Hospitalist team.
They’re looking for:
• Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
• Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including EPIC/eSummit and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
• Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way.
• Their generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off.
• They also offer a sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance for those candidates who qualify.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.