New York - Family Medicine – (49899)
Location: New York
Nocturnist – Western New York
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Internists & Family Practitioners to join their experienced team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- 7 on/7 off block schedule (can be adjusted for visa candidates)
- 12-hour shifts – 7 pm to 7 am
- No procedures but must be competent in vent management
- APP coverage provided daily
- Hospitalist patient volume approximately 26,900 visits annually
- Ample moonlighting opportunities available
- Benefits include sign-on and retention bonus, productivity incentive, quality bonus, annual CME stipend, malpractice coverage, full health benefits, relocation assistance, robust retirement plans, and more!
- 317-bed, not-for-profit hospital
- Located 45 minutes from Erie, 90 minutes from Buffalo, and 2 1/2 hours from Rochester
- Airport offered in Erie with non-stop flights to Charlotte, Chicago, and Washington DC
- J-1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.