Missouri - Internal Medicine – (49838)
Metropolitan Primary care openings – Adult and Geriatric patient populations
Multiple openings in the following metropolitan markets:
Kansas City, MO
Openings for primary care physicians trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics. Also, openings for leadership positions such as Center Medical Directors and Regional Medical Directors. Group offers leadership training program and career track for any providers interested in leading.
Company was started 35 years ago and now has 3,300 team members in 80 plus centers in 12 states and 21 cities across the USA.
Group focuses on a relationship-centered, concierge style of medicine with better overall health outcomes. The value-based care approach transforms the health and lives of seniors on Medicare Advantage.
- Primary care physicians – $225,000 base
- Center Medical Directors – $260,000 base
- Regional Medical Directors – $275,000 base
- Monday – Friday (Admin time included in your schedule)
- Small patient panel size
- Very light Triaged Telephonic call only
- No Hospital Rounding or Call
Paid Time Off
- 16 Days PTO
- 3 Sick Days
- 2 Floating holidays
- 6 national holidays
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k 3% match
- Commencement Bonuses available
- CME – $3500 plus 5 days off
- Primary Care Practice (V.I.P Service to Senior Patients through preventative patient care)
- Full Front and Back Office Support for each Physician
- Case Management
- Social Workers
- In-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Board Certified in (Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine)
- Licensed or in the process of being licensed in the STATE where the position is offered.
- Not currently sponsoring visa candidates
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.