Iowa - Cardiology – (49821)
Metro Iowa – Non-invasive cardiology
Seeking BC-BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
Why Choose this Cardiology Department ?
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- 5 BC Cardiologists (2 Interventionalist, 3 Non-Invasive) and 5 APPs
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 2 APPs
- 5 Vascular Surgeons (4 BC, 1 BE) and 2 APPs
- Call 1:4
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Nuclear Cardiology and Echo Lab Accreditations
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Among Wellmark’s 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark’s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa’s capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.