Maryland - Family Medicine – (49812)
- Baltimore, MD metro area – outpatient position and skilled nursing facility mix
- Monday to Friday Schedule doing 40 hours per week
- See a total of 22 patients per day between the office and skilled nursing facility. Normal day will be seeing office visits from 8 am to 12 noon and then working in a skilled nursing facility from 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Salary is $230,000 first year and $240,000 second year
- If you see any additional patients above 22 then those go toward an RVU production bonus
- One Weekend per month on call and to see 17 to 18 patients each day.
- No week evening and No weekend phone calls.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus (10k and 5k)
- 4 weeks of PTO (1 week is for CME time) plus 6 holidays. $1500 CME expense account.
- Health benefits, paid time off, 401K, long-term disability, life insurance and CME benefits
- Full EMR practice in place with transcription/dictation service
- Open to Family medicine or Internal Medicine or Geriatrics trained physicians
- Must be Board eligible or certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- This position cannot sponsor a VISA
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.